Tuesday 30 August 2011

Picture Blog

Baxter! Get up and go to daycare
"I am only a baby," says Eiger

jaida and bernie snuggle at hme


ari gold who is brave and bold and never cold, baxter's best friend
soaking wet chris on a weekend walk with me (taking pic) and all the dogs bobbi and sasha, and behind them eiger and dexter, and behind them bucky, poirot and simba miserable hike in Conroy Pit

dex on his birthday, courtesy of his mom
dexter and his friend
what jaida and bernie do at home together
"twin" ari and baxter first meet last fall 2010 on deck
what emma and ruby do after trying to kill each other all day
simba's sweet baby look
besties for life: sasha and jaida
jaida in our baseball cap
i has a simba girlfriend on the side don't tell jaida

sweet beckham at bruce pit
bobbi being tortured into wearing a girly bow
duke: the king of the ball
eiger very sleepy...as the devil for halloween
bucky sayin "this is undignified" halloween 2010
dave's soft spot is for tulip
bucky, dozer, and bobbi


abby and dave with tulip in coat and poirot behind




tulip right after she got a new pink coat

April Before My Dad died near the end of April: 
 shannon tweed whom we hung out with at the Genies when I won a small screenwriting award of going there
.Dave, Elaine, my cowriter, Me, and my brother, Barry at the Genies April, 2011, then below it dave, me, the director Denis Villeneuve who took all the awards that night and a politician from Manitoba

June



view from the hilton, courtesy of bill mclean, right before i had mastectomy. look at the hair.
me the weekend before mastectomy when i still had hair

bill's gift to us, look at the hilton pool from hotel room!
Relaxing before swimming at the Hilton before surgery
dave enjoying wine at hilton courtesy of bill



dave and i toast bill and sasha from hilton right before mastectomy





My sister, Elizabeth right after a 10K race in Ottawa while she was here for my testing for cancer, end of April, after my Dad's funeral
sasha, bill mclean's dog and me right before chemo
simba, sasha, and poirot
me completely asleep in chris and mike's guestroom with sasha asleep on pillow and simba looking at camera
sash, sim, and poirot and me in chris and mike's guestroom

 July and August

courtenay and christine at bluesfest where we saw john fogarty


buesfest,  jordan and dawn's treat Tragically Hip

courtenay at bluesfest
me, courtenay, and chris at bluesfest with mike taking pic, right before hairloss

me and chris at bluesfest
bluesfest summer sunset
a

at cottage after chemo with beloved simba
chemo one, then chris and mike take me to the cottage. photo by mike
Mikey at cottage

halfway thru head shave from dave. note the gray roots!


eiger pwetty in my wig
first time in park after going bald prior to second chemo. simba feeling sorry for me



dogs seeing me bald for first timepwetty eiger in my wig







No comments:

Post a Comment